You've found your wedding venue in Nashville, TN
Finding your true love may or may not have been easy. But choosing the location for your wedding or proposal? Piece of cake. Kimpton Aertson Hotel welcomes you and your guests to a modern yet timeless ambience, with open spaces, fabulous views and romantic touches.
Just getting started?
Connect with our wedding specialist to explore your options.
Begin your Music City wedding weekend with the rehearsal dinner in our American brasserie restaurant. Say “I do” in the exquisite ballroom, located on the eighth floor with windows that stretch to the ceiling and vistas of the sparkling downtown skyline. During your reception, float between the ballroom and the wrap-around outdoor terrace, where you and your guests can mingle and dance beneath sparkling stars.
More reasons to begin your forever with us include:
- Breathtaking backdrops for your wedding photos
- Cocktail receptions for up to 400 guests
- Seated dinners for up to 200 guests, including flexible dining spaces for the rehearsal dinner, showers and all your wedding events
- Catering menus customized to your wishes are provided by our in-house restaurant team
- 17th-floor rooftop offers 2,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space for up to 120 guests for receptions and cocktail hours
Food + Drink
Don’t be surprised if our culinary acumen ranks high on the list of things your guests love here. The Kimpton Aertson Hotel restaurant catering team lives to craft uncommonly delicious meals for your big day.