Located directly across the street from the hotel, the private Vanderbilt University was established in 1873 with a gift of $1 million by Cornelius Vanderbilt — the business magnate and direct descendent of Dutch immigrant Jan Aertson, whom we honor in our hotel’s name.
If you’re in town for an extended stay with Vanderbilt University Hospital, you’re in luck, our
boutique hotel amenities
– including on-site restaurant, relaxing spa, and pet-friendly rooms - make us the perfect home base for your entire stay. This is even more true if you’re visiting one of the Vanderbilt University Medical Center comprising of several hospitals and clinics, including:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Vanderbilt Behavioral Health
We’re also close to St. Thomas Hospital and TriStar Centennial. Visiting and consulting physicians and pharmaceutical reps will find our hotel an ideal mix of convenience and comfort. Or, if you have scheduled an elective procedure, or are visiting a loved one in the hospital, we would be happy to be an uplifting haven. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be helpful while you’re here. If you need our assistance before your arrival, please call us: (615) 340-6376.