Vibrant among Midtown/Downtown Nashville hotels
Step outside the doors of Kimpton Aertson Hotel and head east toward two adjacent, somewhat overlapping neighborhoods brimming with entertainment opportunities. We can’t name them all, but this will get you started.
- Ryman Auditorium — The “Mother Church of Country Music” also hosts current and rising stars of all musical styles.
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center — Catch a great Broadway play at this cultural center that takes up a whole city block.
- Bridgestone Arena — See big musical productions, basketball, hockey and more at this all-purpose venue.
- Lower Broadway and 2nd Street is the place to be if honky tonks and neon lights are on your must-see list
SoBro ("South of Broadway")...
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum — Tour the world’s most massive collection of country music artifacts, plus the country’s oldest letterpress shop.
- Johnny Cash Museum — Ranks No. 1 on Forbes and National Geographic travel lists with its homage to “The Man in Black.”
- Music City Center — State-of-the-art convention center housing the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame